Service in Hemel Hempstead
19 Hillfield Road
9.30am to 12pm – Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri
5.15pm to 6.30pm – Mon only
What do we provide?
You will receive a 5 to 10 minute chat with an adviser (we call this Initial Check) to determine how your issue will be dealt with today.
We may provide help by:
- Answering questions and providing leaflets
- Giving information to help you progress your issue
- Sign-posting you to another agency that is better suited to assist you
- Provide a full advice service to help you in understanding your options & making informed decisions
- Helping you with contacting 3rd parties to progress your issue
If full advice is needed and you have all the information with you, this may be dealt with immediately. If not, do not worry, you will be given an appointment to see an adviser at a later date.
The Initial Check system allows us to see more clients and provide them with the appropriate assistance within the resources we have available.
Please remember our advisers are volunteers and without them we wouldn’t be able to provide this vital service to people who live and work in Dacorum
- Hemel Hempstead – Monday to Thursday
An appointment is only booked once an Initial Check has been completed. You will therefore need to come to a drop-in session or telephone the Hertfordshire Advice Line service. Further appointments will be booked as required.